- Classes are for ages 6-12.
- Tuesday classes begin at noon and end at 2:00 PM at the museum; no lunch is provided.
- Thursday classes run from noon to approximately 4:00 PM but are subject to change due to field trip travel; a snack is provided.
- There is a $35 fee per week-long class per student.
- Payments are made online.
- You must register one week prior to the class.
- Due to preparation required, we do not accept registration the morning of the class.
- A refund (excluding a $4.00 processing fee) is available one week prior to the class.
- To ensure quality classes, we reserve the right to limit the class size according to need.
- Questions? (801) 422-6698.
2016 Dates & Themes
|| June 14 and 16
||June 21 and 23
||June 28 and 30
||The Bees Knees
||July 12 and 14
|| July 19 and 21
||July 26 and 28
||Aug 2 and 4
Please fill out the following form for each child you wish to register. Once you submit the form you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit payment and finalize your registration.