- Classes are for ages 6-12.
- Tuesday classes begin at noon and end at 2:00 PM at the museum; no lunch is provided.
- Thursday classes run from noon to approximately 4:00 PM but are subject to change due to field trip travel; a snack is provided.
- There is a $35 fee per week-long class per student.
- Payments can be made on the first day of the class in the museum store or over the phone @ (801) 422-5051.
- You must register one week prior to the class.
- Due to preparation required, we do not accept registration the morning of the class.
- A refund (excluding a $4.00 processing fee) is available one week prior to the class.
- To ensure quality classes, we reserve the right to limit the class size according to need.
- Questions? (801) 422-6698.
2015 Dates & Themes
||June 23 & 25
||Provo River & Utah Lake
||July 7 & 9
||Stewart Falls or Cascade Springs
||July 14 & 16
||The Bee's Knees
||Local Bee Keeper
||July 28 & 30
||Aug 4 & 6
Please fill out the following form for each child you wish to register. You will receive an email confirmation within two working days but your child's spot will not be reserved until we receive payment. Payments can be made on the first day of the class in the museum store or over the phone @ (801) 422-5051.