This is MoJo. To learn more about MoJo, click here.
Live Animal Comparison Chart
In this show, students will learn the following:
- This show teaches students about four different kinds of ecosystems (wetlands, deserts, forests, and grasslands)
- How animals are adapted for these ecosystems
- How animals, plants and non-living things interact
- How to help preserve these environments
- and provides examples of some of the animals and plants that live in those ecosystems. Furthermore, students will learn about interactions between the living and nonliving parts of an ecosystem.
Third grade, Standard 2, Objective 1 (Students will understand that organisms depend on living and nonliving things within their environment)
- Lizard or turtle
- Invertebrate (tarantula, millipede, or hissing cockroach)
Related activites to be used before or after your group visits the museum for an ecosystems show:
Watch an Ecosystems show here on our Video Page.
To schedule one of our shows, visit our Scheduling Page here.
For more classroom activities click here.